Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Spam!!!Dammit >.< !hahahah


Assalamualaikum, Good day to you,

Please accept my apology I am indeed glad to be in contact with you even though this medium of communication (internet) has been grossly abused by criminal minded people making it difficult for people with genuine transaction to correspond and exchange views without scepticism.

My name is Mahamadi Inoussa I am the director of Auditing and Accounting department of  BANQUE INTERNATIONALE POUR LE COMMERCE, L'INDUSTRIE ET L'AGRICULTURE DU BURKINA ( BICIAB INTERNATIONAL BANK BURKINA FASO ) please visit our bank website : www.biciabnet.net .

 I urgently need your  help to assist me  receive ($7,200.000.00 USD) in  your foreign  account overseas,  these fund belongs  to Saif al-Arab al-Gaddafi  the  sixth son of   late former Libyan  leader Muammar Gaddafi .  I am writing this email to you on behalf of Madam Safia Farkash al-Baraasi the second wife of late  former Libya leader Muammar Gaddafi and Please do not take this into consideration that having received this information by internet to be a fraudulent activity, this is totally genuine and legal and if you doubt I would suggest that you come down personally in our bank here in my country to find out the reality and truth about this fund I wrote to you about or you  can  visit website of  of  Safia Farkash al-Baraasi  the second wife of late  former  Libya leader Muammar Gaddafi  for your clear understanding http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2011/03/06/140415.html

  However, following the current ongoing problem facing the late former Libyan leader, Madam Safia Farkash al-Baraasi  on behalf of her  son Saif al-Arab al-Gaddafi  who was killed by NATO Airstrike on  30th April 2011  has instructed me to look for a reliable foreigner to transfer this first  deposit ($7,200.000.00 USD)  out from our bank  here in Burkina Faso  to a  foreigner’s  account abroad.  kindly read the death story of Saif al-Arab al-Gaddafi  : http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13251570  

  Reply me urgently and let me know the percentage you would like to have for your assistance after smooth transfer of the fund into your bank account in your country and make sure you  reply me with  indication of your interest, i shall give you more details about the transfer once i receive your positive response.  Note; due to poor internet connectivity in my country you may receive this email in your SPAM folder, kindly forward this proposal into your INBOX folder before responding back to me.

Please make this proposal as a top secret  but if you are not interested please  delete my letter from your computer.

  Thank you and praise be to Allah   and Allah is with us.

With Best Regards.

Mr. Mahamadi  Inoussa

4 comments:

wani itu saya said...

amenda la ni! rajin awak baca ye msg2 camni dalam inbox awak tu! =O

afif_az said...

wani tokey to4...hik3..lawo name tu....bosan xtau nk wat entry ape...sal kcg xde idea lg..adeihh

wani itu saya said...

aih..perli ke? t sy tukar =.=
hehe..sokay ^^

afif_az said...

hahah..mne ade perli...xyah tukar..comel ape name tu... ^^'